Friday 16 January 2009

Friday Craigslist Missed Connections cont.

Today is a good day for Atlanta...

Awesome...
Cheese anyone? - m4w - 26 (Poncey )
Your girlfriend is gorgeous. The way she arches when you kiss the small of her back is phenomenal. We should have some baked Gruyere cheese sometime. If you're not interested, close the blinds to your bedroom window.

It's your personality I like...
LOOKING FOR WOMAN I SAW IN WAL-MART WITH BIG BO*BS - 56 (CARTERSVILLE)
I ONLY SAW YOU FROM THE SIDE BUT MAN YOU WERE BUILT. I COULD NOT TAKE MY EYES OFF YOUR BODY. I TURNED AROUND AND YOU WERE GONE. IF YOU WERE AT WAL-MART AND HAVE BIG BO*BS, PLEASE GET BACK TO ME. I DID NOT REALLY SEE YOUR FACE BECAUSE I COULD NOT TAKE MY EYES OFF YOUR BODY. HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON AND HAVE A GOOD DAY.

Good time-keeping is important...
Town Center Belks - m4m
Looking for the guy who sucked me off at Belks today around 3:45

What's a woman got to do to get laid she asks?
Missed Connection with Men in General - w4m - 34 (East Atlanta)
Why do you ask for my phone number and then not call? Why do you set up a date and then not follow through? Why do you monopolize me for an entire night and then act like it never happened the next day? Did you hope I'd go home with you that night and since I didn't, you decided that I didn't matter? Konw that when you do this it hurts me. How can I think you're not like the others when my past experience has taught me otherwise? How can I believe or even hope that you might be different? What's a woman got to do to get laid?!

And the reply this lady got?...
RE: Missed Connection with Men in General (A*sholopolis)
That's pretty much how we treat all fat girls. Put the twinkie down and buy a treadmill.

The male gender is a savage one...

I like this. Someone with less to do than me.
Old Mcdonalds had a Farm... - m4w - 27 (Marietta)
IEIEOOOOOO

Stumble It!
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment