Sunday 1 February 2009

Saturday & Sunday Craigslist Missed Connections Funny Personal Ads

Theme this weekend seemed to be men looking for women they met at Hooters. Has anyone ever actually picked up a waitress from Hooters? Also, Atlanta had a lot of love for Asia this weekend too.

Buffalo Bill places his first advert on Craigslist Missed Connections.

Caribou Coffee - m4m (Edgewood)
You asked for the bathroom key and then went back to grab your newspaper. You might be in there for awhile but I hope you come out soon. I'd love to make a pillow out of your pelt.

I wonder how many people called "Roger Meazley" replied to this one.
Who is Roger Meazley? - 25 (Atl)
Hey I heard s story about a buy named Roger Meazley, apparently he won some money recently and decided that he's going to give it away to some random person on the street. I saw something about it on YouTube and wanted to know if it/he was real or not.

WOW. The 2 pictures were actually in the advert too.
big eyes, blue shadow - w4w (port. center)
you indian(the dot kind) woman with voluptuous lips, blue eyeshadow, and the whitest teeth i have ever seen. i want to rub my feather on your hairy legs. want to be my scissor sister?


Straight to the point.
Hey Indian boy (you know who you are) ... I want to suck your dick!!! - m4m
You know who you are, and you know who I am (I think) ... so what are you waiting for, red car driver? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment