Wednesday 11 February 2009

Lazy lazy lazy and the ho didn't reply yet...

I've been slack today so no listings unless i get my arse in gear later on... However, I had time to write to the lady from yesterday demanding a sugar daddy. Yesterday's post read...

Any REAL SugarMen Available? - w4m - 22 (Nyc)
No GAMES.....SERIOUS Gentlemen Only! I know what you Want.... Seeking A Wealthy, Healthy, Respecful, Middle Aged, Generous BENEFACTOR for Fun Times, Pampering, Spoiling and NON Stop DISCREET Adult Fun With An Amazing Bombshell of a Vixen SUCH as Myself.....

So I replied to her, but she hasn't replied yet. I will follow this up, my money's as good as the next man.

Hey Sugar Tits, I've got over $40 in my pocket in crisp newish notes, fancy juggling my one testicle in your mouth? I tip well too. Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment