Thursday 5 February 2009

Funny Craigslist Missed Connections Wednesday

Houston, Miami and old faithful Atlanta dazzled me today. People seemed too be weird today. Is it a full moon?

What a compliment.
Oh Mary - m4w (Rktqnspace)
The one who's not so hairy...

Boobers. my word of the day.
poops! (To the left)
i wanna drink jager from your boobers...

A vicious reply to an initial post. Yet another reason why posting on Craigslist is insane.
RE:Former Coworker - Slow day - m4w - 36 (Westchase)
I know who you both are and I am about to rat you two out, after all you both deserve to be if you are going to cheat on your spouses!

This person should be in a ward. A locked ward.
To the fortune hunters looking for attention,
keep on keeping the pigeons cozy in the old underpants, releasing them occasionally to bring you back a few pussy willows to garnish the scrambled eggs you serve yourself each day.

A great response to an earlier ad. Finally someone posts a reason why they don't want to hook up with a person who looks for them on Craigslist.
Ref: you kept looking at me at joe's coffee - m4w (east atlanta)
Of course I kept looking at you, you were picking your nose, looking at your fingers and licking them, yuck. And what's with that pink shirt and spiked dyed hair? I left because I was afraid you might come over near me..

And of course I can't go a day without being amused by the gays ads. I may be missing the point here, but it seems to me that if you're gonna bum a guy through a glory hole then you really must think they're ugly. I don't understand.
MASC GLORYHOLE GUY/ INSERECTION - m4m - 36 (ATLANTA)
HEY MAN, YOU TOLD ME TO MEET YOU AFTER WORK AT INSERCTION AT LINBERGH, THE NEW ONE THATS BEEN REDONE IN THE BACK.. THANKS FOR SUCKING ME OFF, MY WIFE NOT GOOD AT IT AND I WOULD LIKE A REGULAR. (CONSTRUCTION GUY HERE) TELL ME WHAT I WAS WEARING, LIKE TO MEET YOU AGAIN, DO YOU EVER BOTTOM THROUGH THAT HOLE? LET ME KNOW.. WHAT TIME DID WE MEET AND WHERE DID WE PARK IF THIS IS YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment